Pages

Saturday 21 September 2013

Crossfit WOD

Todays WOD was 'Linda'.

Which is
“Linda”
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the triplet:
Deadlift: 1 1/2 body weight
Bench press: body weight
Clean: 3/4 body weight
Set up three bars and go through for time.

I got 15min something.
I was pretty pissed at myself because I went WAY too light on the bench (25kg) and I thought I put 50kg on my bar for the deadlift but after I finished I realised I only put 45kg!! I was SO cut! No wonder I finished quickly and it wasnt't that hard. I was happy with 30kg for the squat cleans though. I actually wanted to do 65kg but my hamstrings are so tight from this week so I thought I would go lighter and apparently most of the girls went around that weight.

So I was cut, but when I got home my knee started to hurt real bad so I'm glad I made that mistake with the weights.

Then I walked 2.95km (40min) to my friends Teleah's house!

Tomorrow I'm doing a swimming WOD with Merrick! I suck at swimming so should be good. Hopefully my knee will feel better tomorrow so I can squat after when we get back to the gym for open gym!

The actual workout of the day is
“Griff”
For time:
Run 800 meters
Run 400 meters backwards
Run 800 meters
Run 400 meters backwards

Not doing that! 



No comments:

Post a Comment