Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Crossfit WOD



So today's WOD was-

For time, 21-18-15-12-9-6 and 3 rep rounds of:
Walking lunge steps
45/30kg Barbell thruster 25kg
Pull-ups
Knees to elbows

I got 25:57min


First things first IT HURT and not the good kind of hurt. I must of splinted my ankles (if that's even possible lol) so every time I jumped off the bar I got this sharp pains in my ankles. THEN to make things worse I was getting some really bad pain in my front deltoid (shoulder).

Once I got home the pain just got worse and worse, by the time I got to work I couldn't even lift my arm up without the pain. I had an ice pack on it for 20 min intervals all afternoon.

I also took extra fish oil and glucosamine chondroitin!
Best stuff EVER!

It's feeling alot better now but my awesome physio friend Hubert said it might be a strain with the symptoms I was telling him...

On a positive note while i let it rest a few days I can still squat!!



No comments:

Post a Comment