Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Hatch Squat Cycle: Week 8 Day 1


Had to wake up at 6am for a 7am Crunch training session because I had a chiro appointment at 8:30am. But then my chiro had to change my appointment to 8pm so I thought after I train at Crunch I can go do the 10am class at Crossfit...

So I continued doing my workout-

Back Squat
1 x 5 @ 43.875kg
1 x 5 @ 47.5kg
1 x 5 @ 50kg
1 x 5 @ 54kg

Front Squat
1 x 5 @ 34kg
1 x 5 @ 37kg
1 x 5 @ 37kg
1 x 5 @ 37kg

5 rounds
250m row
20 Weighted Lunges (60lbs)
15:10min







My heart rate was through the roof and I was sweating up a storm which indicates to me I'm tired and under recovered.

When I got home I had a couple hours before Crossfit so I thought I would have a power nap. I fell asleep and woke up so flat and dizzy! So I had a shower and decided to stay home.

Slept another 1.5 hours and had 4 nightmares!

My digestive system is all over the place too. Amanda, the naturopath and manager at work reckons its because I'm stressed about uni. I think so too because every time I think of uni my whole body tenses up.

Oh well one more week to go then two exams and I'm done... Oh and the workbook and readings and study notes i have to do... :(

This is me post exams!



p.s Chiro said no training upper body until Wednesday! I've strained my front deltoid, should be ok with rest!




No comments:

Post a Comment